Thursday, July 26, 2007

Annalise is learning her prayers!

Tonight Annalise said the "Lord's Prayer" by herself without trying to make me laugh by putting potty words in the verses. (I'm trying to make her understand that her bedtime prayers are NOT the time to incorporate the word "poo-poo" for comic effect.) She was so proud that she wanted to say it over and over (or maybe she was just stalling going to sleep?), so I finally had to grab my camera. Couldn't resist sharing it! She just started learning "Hail Mary" so we'll see how she does with that one!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

4 comments:

Angela said...

That is so sweet. I can't believe she can remember it all.

Mandy said...

What an adorable tiny voice! She is such a cutie pie!

The Powell's said...

I'm so proud of her, the ENTIRE thing! wow!!And no potty mouth:)
I have to admit, I got a little tear in my eye.

Anonymous said...

I will right away grab your rss as I can't to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly permit me recognize so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

my web site: cccam for