Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Skating with Annalise

Last weekend I took Annalise skating for the second time. It was sort of a reunion with many of my old skating teammates who were in town for Christmas (most of you know I was a figure skater for 12 years growing up). Those of us who have kids brought them along; it was their first or second time skating and it was fun to see the "next generation" on ice! Annalise did a great job and I was so proud of her! Here are a couple of pics & video clips of the event:


2 comments:

LeeAnne said...

Wow! She's doing really good! I laughed when she started tasting the ice at the end -- that's totally something Maggie would do. Now let's see some video of Mommy skating too! ;-)

Happy new year, merry Christmas, and happy belated birthday to Ryan! He is a cutie!

Sandy said...

How cute! I cannot ice skate to save my life, so likely Juli will not be doing it anytime soon. Annalise is doing great with it and looks adorable!