Thursday, April 24, 2008

So Far Behind!

Wow, I've been a slacker on updating this blog this month. I'll try to catch up a bit...

I just returned from a weekend in Washington D.C. with Kelly (pics coming soon), and while I was gone, Ricky had his workers pull out all the horrible azalea bushes along the front of the house. They are pretty about two weeks of the year when they bloom, but otherwise, they were contributing to us having the worst yard in the neighborhood. Bad advertising for Ricky's business, that's for sure! So, anyway, it was a happy surprise when I got home. Right now it's just pinestraw, but we're working up a plan for it. Anyway, the day I got home from my trip was such fun. Annalise and Ricky enjoyed planting new flowers in our pots, followed by us trying to teach Annalise to play badminton. Ryan had fun just watching the world go by. Here are some pics!

Our house "azalea free"

Annalise "breaking up the soil"

Annalise & Daddy planting Carlos Lantanas

Look at those dirty hands!

Ta-da!

Trying to teach Annalise to play Badminton

Ryan happy as a clam

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Love love love your post - they are both precious, Laura!

Candy said...

What a great weekend! I wish I could get planting, but we just had snow again over the weekend. Ugh.