Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to the Beach!

How spoiled are we? Only a couple of weeks after our beach weekend over July 4, we headed back to St. Augustine for an impromptu trip. This time my parents joined the kids and me, but Ricky had to stay home for work. We had such a great time, and Annalise loved having both sets of grandparents there to spoil her! Thanks, Pat & Brendan, for so warmly opening your home to us.

Here is a picture overload:

My parents & Annalise Annalise sharing a smooch with "Nee"
Building sandcastles with Papa
My parents & the kiddos
Ricky's parents ("Nanny & Poppy") and the kiddos
Ryan only liked the ocean one bucket at a time Annalise "boogie boarding"
Love my dad's face in this one as a wave splashes them.
A sweet Papa and Annalise moment

5 comments:

Candy said...

How fun! I have never been to the ocean, so I love all the beach pics.

LeeAnne said...

I AM jealous ... two beach trips in a month?!? j/k It looks like you guys had a great time. I would take advantage of beach-living IL's too if I could.

Our annual beach trip is in a month ... I can't wait!!

3LittleFlowers said...

So much fun!! Love the pictures!!!!

Glad to have you back, though! :)

Desiree said...

That looked like a lot of fun! You can see how much all the grandparents love those little ones!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Ryan and Annalise are adorable!