Saturday, October 13, 2007

Happy Birthday, Sweet Pea!

Annalise, I can't believe you are three today. Time has flown by, and I really wish I could re-live a lot of your moments over these past three years. It seems like yesterday that we were all excited about you sitting up by yourself or crawling, and now you are running around, dancing, singing, playing, and chatting away. Where did my baby go? I asked you that last night and you said, "I'm not a baby anymore. Ryan is a baby." You are right, I suppose. But, you are still, and always will be, my sweet baby girl! Thanks for all of the laughs and loving moments over these past three years, Annalise. You have been our little comedienne and the light of our lives. What a wonderful gift we received three years ago today. We can't imagine our lives without you. Enjoy your birthday today, Pumpkin. And, like you and Daddy say "Party like a rock star!"

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Precious picture - happy birthday Annalise!!!