Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I Love My Girls!

This weekend I had a slumber party with my best friends from college! Yes, I'm 32 and pregnant and I went to a slumber party. So what? : ) I had requested to the BFF (no, that's NOT "best friends forever") to have a slumber party before the baby comes. So, this past Saturday we all invaded Mitzi's condo. It was a BLAST. I laughed for about six hours straight. And they surprised me with a little shower! I was spoiled with one of Mitzi's world-famous diaper cakes stuffed with onesies, PJs, pants, & toys, a Snap n Go, a monogrammed pillow, a bunch of monogrammed burpies and bibs that Les & Julie made, and a monogrammed diaper bag. They are the best. As I always say, "Friends are the family you choose for yourself." These girls really are my family. I love them all!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun fun fun! I love nights like that. Haven't done teh slumber thing in forever but it sounds so so fun!!

Michele said...

Aww, so sweet and fun. :) I need to find some kindred spirits like that. (Kinda hard when you're a freak like me!!! Ha Ha.)