Friday, May 23, 2008

Some More Gymnastics Moments...

We've completed another session of gymnastics. It's so cute watching them learn the different elements. I told her teacher that we'd continue taking gymnastics until any real flipping begins because I don't think my nerves could take it. She said, "No, that's just when we kick you outta the gym!"

This is Annalise on the vault. So cute. I guess you've gotta start somewhere!

I didn't start recording this clip on time, but this is Annalise on the bars. I love the proud "ta-da!" at the end.

This is Annalise in the "pit," which she was very leary of only a few months ago.

And Ryan likes gymnastics, too!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Rebekah loves that foam pit at our local gymnastics center. She used to hate it, but then once she started liking it she liked it a lot. Have you ever gotten in there? It's hard to get out!

3LittleFlowers said...

Awwwwww.. she's so cute!!! Camila loves gym!!