Wednesday, May 7, 2008

ABC's of Me!

I got this from my friend Candy's blog, so I thought I'd put it on mine as well:

A-Attached or Single? Attached to Ricky
B-Best Friend? So blessed with many best friends! Ricky, my mom, the BFF, & Beth
C-Cake or Pie? Well, if we're talking desserts, I'll take tiramisu. But, between the two, cake please!
D-Day of Choice? Sunday, because Ricky FINALLY gets a day off!
E-Essential Item? My laptop (it's love/hate though, since I'm addicted)
F- Favorite color? Green & blue
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Either one as long as it is red
H-Hometown? I don't want to get specific, but it's in Georgia and I still live there.
I-Favorite Indulgence? Tiramisu!!!!
J-January or July? July, but I know I'll whine about the heat, just as I whine about the cold in January (I'm a major whiner about weather.)
K-Kids? My sweet daughter, Annalise, and my happy roly-poly baby boy, Ryan.
L-Life isn't complete without? Someone in your life who knows ALL about you and loves you just the same!
M-Marriage Date? June 2, 2001
N-Number of brothers and sisters? Three brothers - I love them all; they are all so different, but they all make me laugh!
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples. Oranges taste better, but are too messy. (I can still remember being four years old at preschool, and being really annoyed because peeling an orange left my hands really, really sticky. Oranges have bugged me ever since.)
P-Phobia and Fears? Phobia: Needles. Fears: A house fire and being trapped under water (obviously not at the same time).
Q-Quote? Hmmm...tough one...in high school my quote in the yearbook was "When elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers." Lame, but I'll stick with it until I can think of something better.
R-Reason to smile? Hmmm...just one? But, the biggest reasons are Annalise & Ryan's sweet faces & giggles.
S-Season of choice? Autumn (I'd say spring, but the dang pollen ruins it!)
T-Tag ten people? No thanks, whoever wants to can do it.
U-Unknown fact about me? Here is a weird one: the middle toe on my right foot has been itchy for three years.
V-Vegetable? String beans with lemon & kosher salt.
W-Worst habit? This is gross - when I'm stressed, I pick my toenails. It replaced the former fingernail-biting habit of my youth. I've gotta kick the habit since it's sandal season!
Y-Your favorite food? So many...how about a Steak & Shake burger & fries! And a cherry coke!
Z-Zodiac Sign? Virgo

2 comments:

Michele said...

O- me, too! I have always hated having sticky hands, even as a kid.

Candy said...

This was a fun survey, different than the other ones that always cycle around. Interesting to learn more little facts about friends!