Wednesday, June 11, 2008

An Extra Bathroom...Who Knew?

Funny story from the day...

Earlier today I promised Annalise that we'd play Candyland in her room during Ryan's nap. Two phone calls in a row delayed the plan, and when I got off the phone, Annalise asked if it was time to play. I said, "Yes, I just have to go to the potty first." She said, "I have a bathroom upstairs, it is right next to Ryan's room. You can use it if you want. Come on, I'll show you where it is." She took me by the hand, led me upstairs, brought me into the bathroom and said, "See, it is right here. You can use this potty if you want to." I just said, "Oh yes, that's right, I forgot there was a potty here." Haha...I know it was just a scheme to get me upstairs close to her room, where I couldn't escape Candyland!

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Aw that's too cute!

Michele said...

I know what A. is getting for her birthday this year. . .some OTHER games! :) You deserve a metal for playing Candyland this often.

Candy said...

She's tricky! Better keep your eye on that one, LOL!

LeeAnne said...

Is there a Candyland tournament somewhere you could enter Annalise in? ;) Maybe she could start a Candyland Club or you a Candyland Moms' Support Group.

Seriously, though, I think it's so cute when they start offering things and sharing things on their own, without having to be asked ... it always makes me think, "Wow, you really WERE listening."