Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Four Months of Ryan

Before Ryan came along, I used to (jokingly) say, "Girls rule, boys drool." Well, even though the drool part proved correct -- at least in Ryan's case -- I retract that statement. Ryan is four months old today, and I just love having a little guy in our family. Not that having a newborn boy is that much different than having a newborn girl, I suppose. But, I love my "Mama's Boy" and I'm looking forward to all the Tonka trucks, dinosaurs, and superheroes that are bound to start making their way into our home soon. (Annalise already has cars and trains covered.) Happy "Four Month" Birthday, Ryan! We love you!

Some Sweet Ryan Faces

4 comments:

Mandy said...

How absolutely precious is he??? Love the last one!

Candy said...

Happy 4-months, Ryan! I can't believe it's been that long already. My, does time fly!

Alicia said...

Awww! How sweet! Don't you just love having a "Momma's Boy"? There is just nothing like it! I mean, there is nothing like having a little girl, but it is so sweet when your little boy looks at you like you hang the moon. I think having both a girl and a boy is just perfect.

Anonymous said...

The 1st picture caption
"Mom, Did you say its bottle time?"

The Second Picture
"I wonder whats taking so long?"

The Third Picture
"Sorry, can't wait any more"