Monday, March 24, 2008

A Very Happy Easter

This year we celebrated Easter in St. Augustine with Ricky's parents. Ricky's sister Meg & her husband James, were there as well. As always, time we spend with them is full of belly laughs!

We were only in Florida for two full days, but we had a great time. Ryan did pretty well on his first "road trip" and Annalise just had a blast the entire weekend. It was her first trip there to sleep in a "big girl bed" and she was very excited (though a tad nervous) to have her own room. We colored eggs and Annalise was very excited that the Easter bunny left her a basket even though we weren't home. She asked me if the Easter Bunny had a car, and when I said "no," she was concerned that he would drop the baskets hopping down the street, but I think he did okay!

I made Annalise & Ryan their first coordinating outfits. They looked so cute and I was hoping to get the perfect, frame-worthy photo, but it didn't happen. Oh well, enjoy the ones I did get!


3 comments:

Candy said...

I'm so glad your trip went well. You always do such a fantastic job with your sewing. The kids are adorable. I need to look at your website again, summer is coming...LOL

Mandy said...

What fun! Laura, their outfits are precious. How springy and the colors look gorgeous on them. YOu are talented talented!!!

Desiree said...

Your children are adorable. Love the outfits too. Glad your trip went well.