Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Latest Annalise-isms

One thing I love about having kids is that I can count on getting a good laugh every single day. Annalise never lets me down and always gives me something to laugh about, even when I have to stifle the laugh.

Her latest:

While flipping channels last night, she heard two seconds of an American Idol performer singing "Eleanor Rigby." She said, "Mommy, is that the Beebles?" (instead of "Beatles"). I was very impressed that she detected a Beatles song, but I'm loving that she calls them the Beebles!

Ricky and I were talking the other day while Annalise sat playing on the computer. Out of the blue she said, while shaking her head in apparent disbelief, "Mommy, you are so funny. I can't even believe it."

While running around the house and barking like a dog, Annalise reassured me, "Mommy, I'm not a real dog. I'm just a pretend dog." Thanks for the clarification! : )

While watching the Brady Bunch she said, "Mommy, can we go to Greg's house? Does the Brady Bunch live far, far away?"

At church on Sunday, we were all standing, and Annalise said, "Mommy, pick me up, I can't see Jesus!" (The previous week, she said, "Pick me up, I can't see God!")

1 comment:

LeeAnne said...

I love the way 3-year-olds see the world and then try to articulate it! You're right, it's always good for a laugh! :)