Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Latest Addiction!

There is always something new to be addicted to on the computer, and I'm like a junkie in search of my next fix. First it was making photo slideshows. Then MySpace. Then Photoshop. Then my blog. And now it's Scrapblog, which is more specifically an extension of my current blog addiction. It's like Blogger was the gateway drug and now I've become addicted to all things blog-related!

Earlier this week I was encouraged to blog my heart out when I discovered that blogs can actually be made into "Blog Books." There is a website where you can easily transfer your blog into cool layouts that are printed in a soft or hardcover book. Well, I stink at scrapbooking (a former short-lived addiction), so I was thrilled to know that while I'm blogging, I'm actually scrapbooking as well! Well, if my blog will become a keepsake, I must spice it up, right? Enter Scrapblog. Basically you make scrapbook pages with your photos. I used it for the "Ryan is Three Months Old" post. Below is another page I made. I love this thing! I can't get enough of it, at least until I discover the next habit-forming techno-drug!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Ha! You sound like me! I get into one thing and am addicted for a while then move onto something else. I could have so many hobbies it's ridiculous!

I love the pages you've done! Very cute!